Information and Facilities
- The Museum is located on Moodie Street (no number), Dunfermline, KY12 7PL
- Coach Parking is available on Moodie Street where it is marked 'Bus Stop' on the road. Mini Bus parking is available in the car park next to the museum. Parking fees apply as this is a Fife Council car park.
- Disabled access is at the side of the building, please ring the doorbell for attention. The cottage cannot be accessed by wheelchair users, however, the remainder of the building is fully accessible.
- If you are a school who wishes to visit our museum but finds the cost of coach hire a barrier, then you are invited to apply for our travel bursary
- In good weather, we encourage school groups to eat lunch in Pittencrieff Park which is adjacent to the museum, alternatively, you can arrange to use one of the rooms at The Carnegie Library which is a five minute walk from the museum. Their telephone number is: 01383 602365
- Our risk assessment for schools' 'Victorians' and 'Dunfermline' workshops can be found here
- Our risk assessment for the schools and nurseries 'Dinosaurs' workshop can be found here